8 d

Can't tell if this guy is keeping things platonic or wants more?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now. Normally I can tell if they want to be just friends or more but with him, he's still learning English since he moved here from Korea a little while ago so it throws me off. He's 27 and I'm 23.

He had 30 minutes free one day (works 2 full time jobs) so we met up and walked around the block. We laughed and smiled the whole time (when we weren't nervous), hugged twice, and it seemed like he tried to hold my hand but then stopped since we had just met. We have plans to go to the movies when he has time. He apologizes a lot for not having time and says that he still wants to go with me. He has called me beautiful and when I asked why he swiped for me on tinder he just said "because I like you." Then he asked me and I told him i swiped because he was so handsome and he said "😄😄😄😄 thanks" and asked if he was better in pics or in person lol A couple days after we started talking he said he found a good friend and that it was me and that we were gonna be good friends.

What do you think? Maybe I'm thrown off because we haven't covered enough ground with each other but I don't want to bother and keep asking.
1
0