5 d

I thought I found the one, I think I blew it. Can I get him interested again? Was it my drunk texts that blew it or is he just not into me?

+5Xper
Hi I have been on about 4 dates with this guy & everything was going really well up until a couple of days ago. I think it was something I said when I was drunk that has put him off as up until then everything was going fine. We have only kissed but we got on really well & I really felt like he was a great match for me, I've never felt so comfortable or so attracted to anyone so quickly before.

So it was this weekend where I think things went sour. The last date we went on was Friday (today is wednesday) & he seemed a lot more relaxed than usual. he's mentioned a few times that he wants me to meet his friends & on the date asked me what date I would be free to hang out with his best friend & hisgirlfriend, we arranged a date & Saturday we spoke as usual. Saturday night I was at a party & he was on a night out, I decided not to text him as I heard it was good to be unavailable from time to time & was worried he might loose interest because of how comfortable he seemed on our last date. After the party I was at a club with people from the party & 2 of the guys kept making inappropriate comments & touching me inappropriately. I wanted to speak to the guy I've been dating about it but didn't want to sound needy so I randomly text him asking if he's a feminist, he found it funny which I was hoping for; as I find humour an easy way to approach things. I continued with the blunt but jokey messages & when he didn't reply, being drunk, I decided to call. He didn't answer & I panicked about seeming needy if he woke up to a missed call, so I sent him a message with a jokey tone saying: "I get drunk every weekend and call people you aren't anything special fyi" the next day he replied like Haha thanks for the reality check, we sent a few texts back and forth about where we went the night before then I asked him about his day and he ignored me. Yesterday I sent a message asking if everything was ok and again was ignored.
Is there anything I can do to get him to talk to me again?
5
0