8 d

If a guy says he has family issues and needs some time to himself, do you believe him?

There is this guy that I have been talking to for about a month. We've hung out 3 times and every time were together, we have a good time. I recently went away for 2.5 weeks and we had hung out 2 times before I left. While I was on the trip, we talked pretty much everyday and kept telling each other we missed each other. The day I got back, he wanted to see me, so I went over and I spent the night. Everything was going great. He paid attention to me and made me feel happy. The next morning, everything was going great and he had to leave for work. We had planned to hang out that night after he was off. He told me he was going to call me after work to decide what we were going to do. I never heard from him till about an hour after he was supposed to be off and he told me that he just got off and was heading to see a friend who got into an accident and he didn't know how serious it was. I told him to let me know how everything went and if he needed anything to let me know. The following morning, I messaged him and asked how he was and that I was worried about him. He told me he was really exhausted and that he was at work. I asked him how his friend was and how he was and he never answered me. He answered me a couple hours later saying that he had gone home and had taken a nap and that he was really tired and that he has some stuff on his mind. He told me that he has some family issues and stuff going on and that he needs some time to himself and that it has nothing to do with me and that he will reach out as soon as possible. Does this sound like a legit reason? Do I wait for him to reach out? How long is enough time before I reach out? What if he doesn't reach out? PLEASE HELP!!!
1
1