5 d

She told me that she's not ready for a relationship after one month of dating. What should I do?

We've known each other from childhood, when we first started dating, everything went well, the texting and calling went back and forth between us. Her history was she just got out of a toxic relationship for 5 and a half years. She claimed that he was emotionally abusive and cheated on her multiple times. After a month and a half before she told me she wasn't ready, the story that I heard from her cousin was a different tale- That he was a great guy and that she's the one at fault. Even from my friend who knew her told me that she's a confused girl and likes to roam a lot with friends. This girl I dated told me that she's still hesistant to be in a relationship, her heart is not comfortable and she does not have the heart to love anyone yet. Three days later after no contact she texted me goodnight at 12:28 am and later she texted me happy friendship day and goodmorning at 6:30 am, I replied but that was the last conversation we had. It's been nearly two weeks of no contact from my end what should I do?
1
0