10 d

Should a 16 year old senior in high school be in a long distance relationship with a 15 year old sophomore girl?

+5Xper
I just turned 16 in July, and the girl I like will be 15 in the fall. She and I have so much in common and have been best friends since she was born. The main problem is that she lives 200 miles away from me, and next year when I go to college I'll be closer to 800 miles away from her. We talk all the time, watch movies together using Netflix party, and we tell each other everything. We both confessed we have strong feelings for each other, and she even said she'd pick me over anyone else. The trouble I have with this is that we'll never see each other in person. On a college student's salary I wouldn't be able to afford to buy plane tickets to go visit her on a regular basis. She told me that she wants me to wait for her, and I said I would gladly do it. I just want to know if we should take the next step in our relationship when I'm going to be moving that far away from her.
1
2