10 d

Bad first kiss?

So I’ve been talking to this guy for over a month now and we’ve seen each other two times. Yesterday was the second time and we were sitting on a a bench and he got closer to me and put his arm around me and cuddled me. We haven’t gotten sexual before but this moment felt special. At the same time we were cuddling we saw two turtles swimming in the lake and I thought maybe that was a sign lol. It just felt right ( even though I was nervous ) because I had nervous , I knew I had nervous breath and I knew it didn’t smell good so I talked to the side lol. When it was time for me to leave we turned to kiss each other and he kissed my neck and worked his way up to my lips and we pecked. His breath wasn’t good either but I feel like it’s worse for girls and I still like him lol but I’m taking this as a one time thing because he was nervous. I know both of us had bad breath but clearly it didn’t turn him off that much because we texted all day and we still talk about kissing and he’s driving an hour to see me on Saturday lol so we can have a do over. I explained to him that I wish I had some gum and stuff but he said it was perfect. Is it possible he didn’t even smell my breath because we kissed with our mouth closed and it was just a peck.
Bad first kiss?
Add Opinion