4 d

If young women don’t show men any consideration, do they deserve consideration?

In an earlier post regarding the rules of dating, I pointed out how girls accept dates to event that I’m paying for and appear to have no consideration for etiquette or my feelings. On girl in the date met another and told he would take home. It’s not that I didn’t anything improper, because absolutely I would not initiate, say, or do anything that might be offensive. I didn’t even hold her hand. I did open the car door for her, but I don’t see how that’s improper.

Another girl flirted with another guy for the duration the event (a football game and paid for the tickets). I took college sophomore to the Sugar Bowl and counting tickets, transportation and the hotel rooms (hers and mine), it was expensive. I never knew the details, but that didn’t prevent her from allowing some guy she met in New Orleans, probably in one of the clubs we went to on or near Bourbon Street, to come to her room, but she didn’t invite me. Before I could take, I had to meet her upper class mother (who was a very nice lady) and get her approval. Needless to say, I never asked her out again. It’s a shame that she wasn’t like her mother. Four other girls have stood me up or broken dates.

When a big girl I knew, that doesn’t appeal to me, ask me to go a party related to her job. I didn’t really want to go, but it important to her so a bit reluctantly I accepted. She was so proud introducing me and showing me off so I did what and do anything to embarrass her such as flirt with another girl. Wouldn’t it be nice if young women would give guys that consideration? But, I guess that would be expecting way too much.

No doubt, I will receive negative comments from desperate white knights wanting female approval.
4 d
I should have read this again before posting. It is so full of grammar errors, omissions, and didn’t instead did, that it is hard to read. In part it should have read: One girl during the date met another guy and told me he would take her home. It’s not that I did anything improper, because absolutely on a first date I would not initiate, say, or do anything that might be offensive.

1
2