My boyfriend went through my personal stuff when I was at work. Is it okay?

Anonymous
My boyfriend went through my personal stuff. Is that okay?
I may start by saying that I feel kinda betrayed. Like he crossed the line. Even tho it’s nothing very important. However, I feel like my privacy was violated.

I kinda lied to him when we started dating. As I live in an apartment that belongs to me (it’s a GIFT from my mom). But I feel that even tho there is my name on the documents, I didn’t earned it, it’s not mine. That’s not my money in here. So I always tell people that it’s my mom’s flat. I also told him exactly the same thing, that it’s not mine and I don’t think that it’s his business, not until we are engaged or smth really serious.

The other her day we were casually talking and he said that it’s my apartment, and I said that’s it’s not mine. He said “well it’s yours on papers”. And I’m 100% sure that I’ve never told him that. So he dig through my personal stuff while I was at work, and he stayed at my place.

is it a big thing? Or I’m just making a big deal out of it? Why would he even do that?
34
12