Is it weird to be 24, have no friends and never been in a relationship?

Anonymous
Let me add a few things for background.

I've been asked out before and cold approached, never by guys I would want to date. ONLINE DATING ENDS UP GOING NO WHERE.

Im told I’m attractive (think I’m average) but cannot attracts a cute guy to save my life.

In HS, work and when I attended college in person for the 1st semester, I mostly made acquaintances. I feel the friendship tends to fade, I make more effort and end up disregarding them because it shouldn’t be one sided.

I have a BS in Psych, began my first real job this year (I have no potential friendships there because I only speak when spoken to) and hopefully will be moving out later this year. In the process of buying a condo.

I am very reserved and have been burnt my people, nothing rare there. I have trust issues and tend to feel like the friendships I could potentially make would only result in betrayal and drama.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
5
0