I’ve never met my boyfriend's friends/family or been to his flat in a year of dating! Is this weird or am I overreacting?

Anonymous
Is this weird or am I overreacting?
he doesn’t have a big social life and his mother isn’t a fan of mine I don’t thjnk as she’s v clingy with him and has hated all his past girlfriends.

we met just over a year ago and he moved in to mine pretty much straight away. He’s v vocal about our future together and seems in love with me. We go on holidays together etc.
10 mo
He says he loves me about 20 times a day and appears to be dedicated to me. He’s very affectionate. But the saying actions speak louder than words comes to mind! He also doesn’t go out much.
68
40