Ladies, could you date him (read description below the poll)?

DizzyDesii
Pros (in terms of what i like)
Same age, same religious views, same ethnicity so a bit more understanding of the culture, same sense of humor, great dirty talker, nice southern accent, same major/career

Cons
Facial/Body hair (but he agreed to shave it), He’s a foot and a half taller than you (im 5’2 and he's 6’6), and his dick is nearly 9 inches hard

Furthermore,
lmao y'all wtf i stay gettin myself into πŸ˜‚ This dude tall af. I usually prefer a guy to be 5’7-6’0. He too damn tall. I dont even reach his chest. I dont want to have to keep doing the tippytoe/bend down kiss. And then i seen the mf in sweatpants. I wanted to cry. I usually prefer the dick be 5-7 hard πŸ˜‚ this dude maaaaaan. My ex when i was 15 was dang near 9 and i experienced the worse after sex pains where i had to crawl up into a ball. Plus, i could never slide all the way down onto the dick. He a good dude but I don't know if i can do this πŸ˜‚ im a freak but shit im scared of his giant ass height and pet anaconda. I really am tempted to run #FeelFreeToList #CanYouHandleIt
Im a girl and if i were 5’2, i could date someone with 6’6 but not handle the 9 inch dick
Im a girl and i could do the 9 inch dick but i could not date someone 6’6 if i were 5’2
I can do both
Vote C
I can't do either
Vote D
Im a guy and Would date the 5’2 girl if i was 6’6
Vote E
Im a guy and would not date the 5’2 girl if i was 6’6
Vote F
GirlGuy
21
17