What’s wrong with me?

Serenity2014
I’m going to be 24 this month and I have never had a boyfriend. People tell me all the time that nothing’s wrong with me, but I keep feeling like they’re all lying.

I’m very sociable. I’m easy to talk to and I always try to make a good first impression. But despite this, I never get approached. Ever. And whenever I try to do the approaching, the guy of interest is always married or has a girlfriend. (Idc what people say, I personally think it’s morally wrong to pursue people you know are in relationships.)

I know women who are literally talking to 4-5 guys at once and I have seen how they brag about using them to buy them food or using them to pay for their hair and nails to get done.

I’m not whatsoever asking for any of that. I just want to know what it’s like to have someone who really does care about me through the good and bad. I want someone who I can watch movies with and play games with. I want someone who really wants something out of life.

And YES. I would love to do all of those things for a guy in return.
I don’t usually get emotional but something about my birthday makes me depressed. I just think it’s another year and I’m still not desired by anyone. I just feel like I’m not worth it and I know I shouldn’t feel that way, but it’s the truth.

No one ever sees me emotional like this because they think I’m happy all the time, but I’ve just gotten really good at hiding it.
What’s wrong with me?
8
1