2 mo

What to do about constantly running into men just looking to have sex?

People often give me flack for my lack of trust in guys. They told me I should give then a chance and I did; but time and time again I found several things. For one they did not really care to know anything about me beyond the usual courtesies; they expressed sexual desire for me early on while I was not thinking of them in such a way. I was curious about their background and getting to know them. They were curious about whats between my legs. Add race to it, and I often was ghosted for being black or men were interested because they believe black women have high sexual drives and are masters in bed. All in all, dating is a utter nightmare as I only find lustful men that sometimes fetishize my race, valuing me only as a sexual object and not someone worth getting to know.
2 mo
Also people sometimes seemed perplexed or in disbelief I am a virgin but why would I not be when no one seems to want to do anything but fuck me like thats all I am good for.
6
0