How do girls feel about dating a guy with a female roommate?

jackbenimble7
I live with a female co-worker and and we're both single. Our relationship is totally platonic. There's no romantic connection, no sexual tension, nothing. Our apartment is a 2 bed 2 bath so we have our own spaces. Will girls I date find that weird/uncomfortable? We've been living together for a few months and I've gone on a few dates over that time but the topic hasn't come up (I might be avoiding it for fear of the unknown response). I've asked a few friends and most say "No that's fine" or "I guess it depends on the person". Also this is my first time asking a question on here so thanks for your help!
10 mo
Hey I appreciate everyone's responses! As I suspected, some people here are saying that they would not be comfortable with it. I'm glad you're telling me that because friends I asked weren't giving me that opinion despite the predictability of it. So here's a follow up question: Is there anything I can do to alleviate that discomfort? Should I wait to drop that information on someone I'm dating? Should I be upfront about it? Thanks again!
24
13