Bear Hug, Side Hug, Hug Me From Behind... What're You Trying To Convey With Your Hugs?

Dazed0N0Confused
Boyfriend will walk up to me, extend his hands and then turn me to hug me from behind, sometimes standing like this for extended periods of time. I personally feel like I'm protected and loved, especially when he kisses my neck or head. When he hugs me from the front I feel admiration, love, comfort, and respect.
I will walk up and hug him from behind and try to convey that I am here for him, to protect him and love him, that he can lean on me. When I hug him from the front I hope to convey all the love, trust and happiness in my eyes.
So what are you trying to convey to your partner through hugging them? What does each hug mean to you? Bear Hug, Side Hug, Behind, Front, etc?
2
0