Crushing on a Trans Woman but seeing her as a man?

Anonymous
Fair Warning, this is going to be long and a bit confusing.

So, I have a friend that we are going to call Chelsea. Chelsea is MTF transgender. She's very sweet and makes friends pretty easily. Chelsea told me one day that she made a friend who is also MTF Trans, who we are going to call Jennie. Chelsea informed me that we would be meeting up with Jennie for dinner that night, as well as Jennie's friend who is a cis female like I am. When we get to dinner, we meet both Jennie and Jennie's friend who are already at the table. One of them is very masculine looking, basically just a man with longer than average (but not feminine) hair, while the other is very small and somewhat feminine. I assumed that Jennie was the smaller, more feminine of the two because the other is a VERY attractive masculine person, only to find out that the masculine one is Jennie. Jennie and I exchanged numbers and have become fairly good friends, and are even going to see a movie together soon. I've found myself very attracted to Jennie, but I feel guilty because I think I'm attracted to Jennie as a male and not as the female she is presenting as. I normally don't have issues with pronouns and such, but I can't help but think of Jennie as a man and see her as one because she is very obviously born male. I'm pansexual, so I dont have an issue dating someone who is transgender, but I still feel guilty because of the way that I'm attracted to Jennie being because of her masculinity. Any advice?
Crushing on a Trans Woman but seeing her as a man?
Add Opinion