My friends with benefits wants a baby 🤨?

Roxi-
Okay so my friends with benefits recently just messaged me out of nowhere saying he wants to give me a half black baby 😍 and i told him I was speechless and thought it was cute but I don’t know him well like and I’m not his girlfriend and told him but I do think he’s cute. He reply’s and says to be his girlfriend and I say I’m flatter but I think we should know eachother better and id definitely say yes since he i think he’s cute and he says okay than date me and be my girlfriend 😇 and i tell him the same like obviously no there’s not even a connection and he’s clearly trying to get me in a mess in my opinion lol
Why do guys get like this with the whole baby thing? And also this guy has literally tried to get me pregnant I’m sure last time we had sex he came in me and didn’t tell me I figured out when I got home -,- like wtf?
I also told him no last time like I don’t want a kid with him but he’s really been trying to get me to say yes !
Why is he being like this
3
3