3 d

Should I say this to a guy who ghosted me?

Met him off tinder and went out for dinner as our first date. He suggested we go for a drink afterwards so we did and continued chatting. We said bye and planned to see each other again. I texted him later that night and... nothing. It’s been 5 days and still nothing. I gave him one more chance by sending a brief, friendly text last night and still no reply.

So I was thinking I should say something but not be so nice this time as I’m pissed off. I don’t want to seem too upset or anything but want him to know that what he is doing is shitty behaviour.

So I was thinking something along the lines of... “I’m surprised you didn’t have the courtesy to reply to my texts as I thought u were more mature than that. I feel sorry for u that u weren’t brought up with basic manners. U should know better by your age”.

What do u think? Any ideas?
4
1