2 d

Does he like me or is he just being goofy?

So there's this guy (Brandon). I've known Brandon since last school year and every since then he's aggravated me all the time. He hugged me and blew a kiss. When I walked into the school he asked, "who does your makeup" and I said "I don't wear makeup" then he smiled and my friend said, "he's trying to to say you're beautiful" I just laughed. When were at Chick-fil-A and he sat two booths up on the left. He moved to booth in front of me and I was talking to my "fake brother" and he jumped in. And my brother was like "love ya sis" and I said, "love ya too bro" and Brandon said, "I love you too" to me and I laughed and he blew a kiss. Today, I was talking to one of my friends and I said, "I just like hugs" and he jumped in and said, " I know you do." And I started laughing and told him to shut up and he said, hush" he aggravates me so much!!
Not to mention he stares. The reason I'm asking because he messes with other girls but it's different. I guess. He always tries to bump into me too. Does he like me or is he just being goofy?
3
0