2 d

What should I do with my emptiness?

I feel so alone lately, I have school every day from 8:15 am to 3:30 pm... then I go home and eat, it's not like I don't have anything to do, that's not the problem, I have interests... But I still feel empty. I don't talk to people at school that much cause I'm shy and I wish I could feel love again, or some excitement other than the normal things... I just feel like when I have love in my life, it's automatically better, thinking about them when they're not there, and being with them... and feeling something. All the love I had just cut off, it all stopped, I can't even fall in love with someone new. I can't just be around family and 'friends', sure it makes my day better, but not how I feel and my life in general...
So yes this is me complaining about not falling in love. it's just such a routine every day, no excitement...
What should I do with my emptiness?
2
4