5 d

What to do with my crush - Do I go up to him and talk to him the next time I see him, or do I just wait and see if he would come to me first?

+5Xper
i met this guy over the weekend. me and my friends were spinning around on a quad around the field at one of my friends place. this guy was there on the field with his friends. i kinda flirted with him and now I can't stop thinking about him. that day he also kept asking for my number, but i didn't give it to him because i didn't have a cell. if he would want to contact me, then he would have to call me on the home phone number. then i found out that he sometimes go to this youth program thing on Thursday. i'm most likey gonna see him tonight at this youth program thing, i normaly go every week. if he's there, do i go up to him and talk to him, or do i just wait and see if he would come to me first?
3
0