10 d

Guys, How would you feel if a much younger, attractive woman asked you out, but you couldn’t date her, and she was visibly disappointed?

I asked out a guy, but it turns out it’s against hr policy. I’m ashamed and embarrassed. He is older and I had a sad/disappointed look on my face as he rejected me. He invited me to a restaurant to talk about why we couldn’t date because he couldn’t talk about it in his office. I was expecting something good, but i wasn’t prepared. It was awkward and I feel like an idiot and a crazy person. Especially since I even told him I asked him for advice as an excuse to talk to him. I asked stupid questions out of awkwardness and not knowing what else to say.

Is he thinking the same?—this girl has mental issues?
13