5 d

I've never asked a girl out before, how do I do it properly?

So I’m into this girl and I have good reasoning to think that she is interested in me. For example we make eye contact when we talk, she laughs at everything I say, even dumb stuff, and she will fake punch and kick me. She doesn’t have any social media and I don’t have her number, so the only way to ask her out is in person at school, which is the probably the best way to do it anyway. I don’t want to make this sound weird or anything but I have kinda made up a 3 week plan, the first 2 weeks were to just establish a good friendship with her and talk to her. Now I’m entering week 3. I want to ask her out without many people around or at least people I know around. And finally I was thinking of just saying something simple like “Hey what are you doing this weekend? I wanted to play mini golf before it starts to get colder outside.” Or replace mini golf with any other type of activity. If you have any helpful advice or personal experience that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
0
2