4 d

Would you date someone you are not attracted to even if this person was super cool?

So I started hooking up with this women, and she is awesome, we always get along so well and i really would want a relationship with her, only problem is she isn’t attractive to me at all, like not a single bit, I try to avoid sex when we hang out because of this, I just want to hang out and have fun, but she always wants to have sex and now she wants a relationship as well, so I got a conundrum because I really would want to date her if she was just a little more attractive to me, I know this sounds shallow but it’s not like I’m looking for a perfect 10 I just think it’s kinda important to be attracted to a person your in a relationship with, so I’m not sure what I want to do, I’m still on the fence of whether I’m gonna be in a relationship or not, so what do you folks think?
4
3