Why are white women and black men who date each other obsessed with black women?

itssofluffyy
There's literally a black guy on this site named bogus and a white girl named kit kat something that both IR date and stalk me with their bitterness.

I'm sorry to say this, but most black men who have problems with black women are usually unattractive and dysfunctional.

Most black people are married to each other. Most interaccial relationships between BM & WM don't last considering they have the highest divorce rates.

It seems like nearly every black guy who dates white women have personal issues with black women. I don't even know them and they'll be stalking me or acting creepy.

Most white girls who date black men come off as really insecure picking on random black women and are usually ugly too.

You never see black women or white men couples fixated on being negative towards the opposite gender of their race.

When black women date out they're statistically less likely to divorce a white man verses a black man and white woman couple.

Although, I don't ir date or concern myself with who other people date.

I just avoid bm & wm ir couples because they're weird and creepy towards black women.
Why are white women and black men who date each other obsessed with black women?
Add Opinion