23 d

When arguing with a friend/partner, do you tend to be logical, passive aggressive, deflect with humour or explode with anger? Explain?

I've noticed a pattern with my boyfriend. I can be aloof about situations and he will get angry about this, causing him to brood and be passive aggressive for days. When i catch on to this passive aggressiveness that he broods on, he denies it which causes me to explode with anger. He then begins to act aloof and deflects with humour, acting as if he does not understand why i get to that point of aggression and begins to play the innocent victim card. I find this extremly annoying because in the past he has claimed i am not straight shooter, but now that i am he shuts down he does this childish sh*t. Mind you he is almost 20 years older then me.🤦‍♀️

Its like a see saw effect, or almost a mirroring of ones actions and we switch roles?

So what do you do when in an argument? Are you logical, passive aggressive, deflect with humour, or explode. Explain
19
13