28 d

What was your first heartbreak?

I guess if I ask you I should tell you mine. I was only 12 or 13. I though I had a crush on a girl, but after a year passed I realized that it was love. I was always trying to spend time with her and didn’t want to leave her side. My younger sister would tease me about liking her and I would always say that I didn’t and we were just friends. Sometimes my younger sister would tease us about dating and as much as I wanted it to be true it wasn’t. She would tell my younger sister we were just friends and I hoped she didn’t mean it. I feel like the first time I realized that she didn’t like me was when she was talking to one of my other friends and she was obviously into him. She walked up and immediately started talking to him. I feel like that was when my heart started to break and over time it just broke more and more. Eventually I gave up on her and tried to move in. This lasted two years in total, and I finally moved on and after about a year my heart finally healed, and just in time to meet my next love.
I was inspired to ask this question when I saw her earlier today walking next to the friend that was mentioned earlier, she didn’t notice me or even say hi, but I smiled. I was glad she could be happy and so was I.
Well, I’m finally done, so share your stories. Feel free to post anonymously if it makes you feel better.
What was your first heartbreak?
What was your first heartbreak?
What was your first heartbreak?
4
6