1 mo

Did your very best friend ever become a threat? Who did you choose, your best friend or your love interest? Are Love Triangles real?

Did she ever start to attract the eye of your boyfriend and all of a sudden it put you in the awkward position of starting to hate her?

Or, if you are a guy and your girl seemed to be flirting just a little to much with your best friend?

How do/did you deal with this dilemma? ... and in the end, did you end up loosing one, in order to keep the other?

Please share your experiences with us!

... and please listen to RaeLynn's heart wrenching song, "Love Triangle" ...
A. YES! I have had this exact thing happen! I lost my best friend over it.
B. YES, I had that happen but it worked out in the end and nothing bad became of it
C. Yes, that happened and the two of them got together and left me out in the cold!
Vote C
D. No, I have never had to experience anything like that thank god!
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Love Triangle" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
11
4