If you are with an exceptionally handsome guy or beautiful girl, do you get a thrill to show them off in public, and feel special to be with them?

laurieluvsit
I really do get an enormous feeling of pride when I do this, like a peacock with all her feathers out! ... lol

... and, yes, I know it is a form or vanity, but we all have our weaknesses... don't we?

Be nice and tell us what your feelings are on this subject... PLEASE?
A. OMG, YES! It is really an adrenilin rush to be seen in public with an exceptionally beautiful girl, or gorgeous guy, I have to admit!
B. No, it is just another normal day for me, since I have never been with anyone that isn't a 10/10
C. No, I never consider the looks of anyone I am with.
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Exceptionally Georgeous Date" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
25
17