10 d

Under certain circumstances, is it ok to touch a girl's butt when you're dating?

Hi,

First of all, I would never, ever touch a random girl's butt on the street, in a club or anywhere else for that matter. I never have and I never will. But I went on a date with a really cute girl last week and gave her a little smack on the ass as we hugged and said good bye. She didn't seem to be bothered, in fact she smiled and giggled and looked into my eyes as we did it, but girls sometimes don't show if they're uncomfortable with something so I wanted to know what other girls think, the last thing I'd ever want to do is make her feel uncomfortable.

I met this girl online, on a website for spanking personals. She posted an ad saying she was a submissive girl looking for a male spanker, and we've been talking on WhatsApp for a few weeks and hitting it off. I gave her a hug as soon as she arrived to the date and later on, when she seemed to me to be more relaxed in her body language, gently touched her knee, which didn't seem to bother her either. She just smiled and looked at me. She opened up to me about spanking and when we flirted a bit lightly about me giving her a spanking and she smiled and giggled.

While I was walking her home I had my hand on her back as we walked, and she was smiley and chatty. When we arrived at the doctor's we looked at each other and said we'd definitely be seeing each other again, so I decided it was time to make a bold move. We hugged, and I gave her ass a playful smack, and she giggled and looked me straight in the eye. We said goodbye and I went to get the bus.

I know this all sounds like there was no problem but, even though she's told me she's submissive and likes being spanked, that doesn't mean she likes any guy to do it. It's a complicated subject and I'm just a bit anxious in case I might have crossed a line she didn't want me to cross. She seemed to enjoy it, but I also know she's very shy and might not express everything she's feeling so I'm not sure what to think. What do you girls out there think?

Joe
2
7