11 d

If you are a man who struggled to get laid in his youth, why would you date a woman your own age later on?

Maybe you don't have the looks or the confidence. Maybe you're the skinny, boring, nerdy type who got rejected by every girl you liked.
Then after working on yourself, improving your physical strength, finishing your degree and getting a nice a job, suddenly a lot of girls, your own age, show interest in you.

My question is, why would you take these girls on? You know damn well they wouldn't have looked at you twice in highschool. So either ignore or just pump and dump them. If you want a relationship just go for younger girls (At least try).

I have a quite a few friends who share this kind of experience but they still think I'm a crazy person when I try to tell them this.
0
8