10 d

Is it reasonable to want to date women who are financially successful if you too are financially successful?

I'm a career man. Stay at home housewives aren't for me. Very often it seems, that the financial successful ones are single (but that is of course not always the case).

Singles do seem to have a much easier time becoming financially successful and their money is all at their disposal. Now if 2 of those singles come together with that setting, would that result in a synergy and they both become wealthier than individually alone?

If you are a higher educated man with a good paying job, would it be reasonable to date women, who are on a similar or higher level than you are?
Of course
I don't really know
No!
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
22
17