9 d

Boyfriend never texts me, should I say something or keep quiet cause he is amazing in person?

okay so to sum this up as quickly as possible, my boyfriend that i’ve been dating for 5 months now, has always been bad at texting even when we started talking. Although, he was never thAt bad like he would make an effort at the beginning obviously cuz we were trying to win eachother over. Well now we go to the same university and i see him basically everyday cause our residences are close by, and i’m fine with never texting then because like i said i see him all the time. The only things we text about are like “ok coming over now” lol. But then on the weekends when we go home (we live in the same hometown and not far from eachother) he never texts me. It’s not like i want to be texting him all day or something like that, it would just be nice if he checked up on me? When i do text or snap him he just leaves me on read or replies with something short. But then when we go back to school it’s suddenly like i exist again and he’s amazing in person. I guess another problem i have is that when we go home it’s like i don’t exist and i just feel like he’s living two lives or something and i’m kept out of one of them. I’ve only met his friends a few times and he even told me himself he’s a lot different around me then he is with his friends. And i worry sometimes when we go home for the weekend cause i know he’s with his friends getting drunk or high and that’s just not him, he gives into peer pressure a lot. So should i bring this all up to him or let him make his own mistakes and learn himself?
2
0