1 mo

Is it possible to have a healthy relationship with someone who just came out of a long relationship?

I met a guy a few weeks ago. We really had a connection, we flirted and I believed he liked me. It's like we'd known eachother forever. We exchange numbers, but he also tells me he's in a relationship that's not going well. We text as friends, at least for my part. A few weeks later he tells me he's broken up with his girlfriend and asks me to have drinks with him. I'm not sure what to do. I like him and want to explore this, but is this a good idea?
Yes
No
It depends (please, comment)
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
He'd been in a 4 year relationship.
1 mo
It seems people need some background info here... He'd been in a 4 year relationship. They'd been living apart for some time, because she wanted to explore wether she is a lesbian. They broke up officially now. They were seperated during the time we met.
16
7