1 mo

Struggling With My Dating Life?

Just as a little background, my name is Colton. I'm 25 years old and I'm a junior in college studying biotechnology. Back in highschool, I was in a serious relationship with a girl in my school. As a lot of high school relationships do, we broke up shortly after high school ended when I was about 19.

I have spent my entire adult life single since then and I have really struggled with getting dates even though I do put myself out there as much as I can. And when I do end up dating someone, it never turns into anything more than just going on a few dates. I never seem to be dateworthy material.

Most recently, I went on a date with a girl and we both had a good time. We had a drink then went down to the lake afterwards and sat on the rocks talking. The next time we hung out, I was having some friends over to my house having a bonfire. She came there that night too, and like the first time, we talked and enjoyed each other's company. I actually cooked her a really nice dinner too. We ended up getting intimate that night and slept together. The next morning I said that I really enjoyed spending time with her. She said the same. We kissed before she left and everything seemed great. As the next couple of weeks went on, she suddenly wouldn't text me as much and wasn't excited to hang out anymore. We only hung out one more time after the night we had sex, and she just acted so cold and distant most of the time. It was like she changed into a completely different person.

This really hurt me. I was starting to have feelings for her and when I told her she just didn't seem to care in the slightest. None of it meant anything to her anymore. I'm just beginning to feel alone and it seems like nobody wants to be with me. I just wish I knew why. It has really affected my confidence and the way that I look at myself. I just want some advice as I'm in a low place about myself and the way I feel. Please no hate. I would just really appreciate some advice.
Struggling With My Dating Life?
Struggling With My Dating Life?
4