27 d

What are some things that instantly turn you off on online dating profiles?

So I've had enough time to myself since I broke up with my last girlfriend and I opened my tinder for the first time in like forever.
I'm back! And still ain't brushed my damn head 😂
I wasn't able to go out with my friend this week since both of us are poor as piss and a lot of my buddies have transferred to different jobs so I thought I would see whats up online. Basically everyone gets a No because in my area it's nothing but smoking, tatted, pansexual, bisexual, patriotic white chicks 😑, and I'm not trying to die today, I'm already poor and usually pissed off 😑. That combined with chicks only pandering for snapchat or Instagram follows, women only showing their faces to hide obesity in the very last photo, and the worst offence: a girl with a baby or some random dude in the picture 😷
Hey Look! Another No 😑...
Hey Look! Another No 😑...
So Ladies and Gentleman, what things usually make you sayswipe right or left or whatever fucking way it is these days 😑. I feel like I wasted an hour swiping on that bullshit.
2
2