1 mo

Boyfriend cut my hair as a prank? I'm emotionally drained?

I always get a ton of compliments on my hair and people always say it's really pretty. It trails all the way down to my back, looks glossy and is naturally thick. I have an emotional attachment to my hair and feel like it has become a security blanket at this point. My hair is something I hide behind and use to cover my insecurities. My boyfriend knows this but proceeded to cut off quite a bit while I was sleeping. I was so sad and cried for at least two hours about it. He was laughing at first but then realized how upset I became and then started comforting me. I'm so angry with him and he's not leaving me alone. He keeps apologizing and I just don't even wanna see him right now. I need to have it fixed at a hair salon because now it looks uneven and probably needs a few inches taken off all because of him. How do I get over this? I know at the end of the day it's just hair, but I just feel so emotional about it :( don't you agree that he took the prank too far? On a side note, I prank him too but I never actually hurt his feelings
Boyfriend cut my hair as a prank? I'm emotionally drained?
Add Opinion