1 mo

How do I tell my friends with benefits that I think we are moving towards a Long Term relationship?

So I have started to see this guy and we agreed that we dont want a relationship at the moment. We both just got out of a bad relationship, and just trying to have fun and heal. But now, I feel like we have feelings for each other that are different than before. I have tried to indirectly make jokes, like "... stop spoiling me or you won't be able to get rid of me..." and he stays quiet, and keeps doing it. I have flat out told him that I liked him, but no response. He has made comments when I didn't stay over at his place like "... my bed feels weird without you around..." or ".. i just couldnt sleep without you..."
Have we finally been comfortable enough to have some deeper feeling for each other? If so, how should I ask him what he wants, without being too forward and demanding. Or maybe it's just me... if so, I think I want to leave him alone and not get my hopes up. I wish I knew where we stand.. what should I do?
4
2