28 d

Has someone ever loved only based on your looks?

it hurts , it hurts a lot... :( , i have had many guy friends who i liked , and literally everyone of them ask me out/accept me if i ever ask them out... whats the bad thing in it? i kinda feel like they just like me for the body i have , not the real me :( :( , i guess its true because 8/10 dates at the end they ask me to have sex or not , and even if i agree... after a few months of relationship (sex) they just leave , and never come back saying ''i dont think we can go further , we can be friends with benifits though if you want to''

this breaks my heart , recently , i had a friend of mine grab me in my sleep... it just freaks me out whether i ll even have a PROPER relationship or no , which will last till our deaths

i do want to have a family of my own in the far future , but if this keeps going on , mahn i dont know what to do

sometimes , it just feels like its better to kill myself and be the food for animals , honestly , for me , there's no fun in living alone

has this ever happened to you?
22
8