1 mo

Why do I keep attracting guys who are emotionally unavailable?

I always end up with guys who are still not over their ex girlfriends. I don't know at the beginning that they and not over their ex girlfriends. These guys end up making me believe that they are really into me, but they end up abandoning me or comparing me to their ex-girlfriends once I get to know them better. They end up losing interest in me and this has hurted my self-esteem. I feel less than these ex-girlfriends because I was not able to help these guys that I dated fall in love with me and forget them. I end up in a trap of trying to convince them that I am good enough for them. I stick around instead of walking away. I don't know why it's hard for me to walk away. The rejection really hurts deep in my core. One of my ex boyfriends ended up telling me that I was not as pretty as his ex-girlfriend. I was even called ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I feel like I'm not good enough.

What do you think I'm doing wrong to attract these emotionally unavailable men?

Any positive feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated :-)
3
3