4 mo

Guys, would you ever judge a girl on basically anything?

MelissaMarie9614
Just curious to know if you were to ever judge a girl on like per say her personality, her looks, or even on the goals that she hasn't accomplished yet.
Ok, the reason why I mentioned goals is because there's one I've trying to accomplish for a long. I have other goals too but this certain one is the one I've gotten judged and made fun of by one my co-workers just because I haven't done it yet. I'm almost 23 and still learning to drive. Yes I have a permit I've had it for a couple years now and yes been driving many times. I'm going very soon for my license, but I'm just afraid when it comes to meeting guys (especially being around my crush) and dating I'm afraid they would judge me, make fun of me, or even not expect me for it. I'm already very independent driving is the one thing I'm still working hard on. I feel like I've waited to long. Please help me out here. I don't wanna feel insecure about it. Would you judge someone like me?
4 mo
I have a reason why I'm still learning to drive. I went through a lot in my life such as my mom being in a fatal accident when I was 15 and my parents getting divorced. I went through a lot emotionally in my teen years. That's why I feel like I waited too long and that I should've gotten it in my teen years. I feel so stupid and embarrassed about it.
4