23 d

Tinder date talked some big game about hooking up, but when we met up he just wanted to spoon all night. Am I friend zoned? Or what's the deal?

Matched with a guy coming from Australia for a job interview. Offered to pick him up at the airport. We had talked for a week prior about boning, pictures included. Then he comes over, stays the night, in bed naked, but only spoons me?

He was super cool, and ended up canceling his hotel and sleeping over for like 5 more nights. He even pushed his flight a day. He took me on really romantic dates, and we made out a couple of times (it got steamy), but never sealed the deal. He also said stuff like "You don't meet wonderful souls often in life, and I think you are one. You're the sweetest person I've ever met." Friend zoned? Is he not attracted to me? But who naked spoons every night, holds hands, and makes out with just friends?

He's 30 and I'm 25, and based on his stories from traveling the world, I definitely don't get the sense he's inexperienced. Plus he's like really hot, extroverted, and spontaneous, so that would just be shocking. I get the sense he's had LOTS of sex.

Potentially important side detail: The whole reason I messaged him was because I'm a virgin, and he looked like a player, and I wanted to lose my virginity. He is aware of this- could the V card thing have freaked him out in person?

After his trip he said he's decided to take the job and move here, and he'll see me in 6 months... Don't know what to expect. He also told me to live my life without any expectations.
6
3