21 d

Why do peoples keep calling me a gold digger? is it truly a crime?

My father’s boss have a son who’s 1 year younger than me and he always had a crush on me since we were 13-14. Now that I am 22 and he’s 21, I finally accepted to go on a date with him, and I admit that I love how wealthy he is cause he always spoil me with gifts and he me
take to shopping whenever I want, and we always travel together.
We’ve been dating for 8 months and I’m not ashamed to admit that even if I love his personality and his look, and the way he love me, i am definitely more attracted to the fact that he’s rich.
His parents are okay with that and they accepted me, cause I’m pretty, educated and have higher degrees, and his dad even joke about seeing us married. However some peoples consider me to be a cunt and whore and keep calling me à gold digger!

While I don’t see anything wrong with it, since he spoil me with gifts and travels, and I give him love and affection in return, plus I’m waiting mariage to have sex and he’s okay with that, so I’m not a whore!

I mean.. aren’t there more evil peoples like rapists, thieves and murderers to hate on women who have standards? Why do peoples keep calling me a cunt? Is it jealousy?
24
12