28 d

Why do MEN tend to avoid confrontation at all costs?

... Especially in relationships or dating? My ex did this constantly. He was extremly candid and blunt about EVERYTHING! Almost to the point it was embarressing and i had to apologize for his behavior. But if he was upset about something or at me, he would avoid the subject altogether, but hold an attitude and act passive making it obvious he was mad.

Sadly this is not the first man I've been with like this either, its been a pattern with all.

So why do y'all do this men of G@g?
28 d
Just wanted to add i have a very go with the flow attitude and i dont enjoy emotional matters of such either. I dont complain and act petty over small things, but if im dealing with a large issue i feel its logical to communicate said issue and be done with it. This is actually a trait I've come to learn as I've been bad with communication in the past.
68
8