2 mo

If you didn't know Girls gotta make the first move... or not but it works better? yes or no?

cossidilla
Girls if you like a guy get at him. he'll fall under your little spell, but you gotta be more bolder then us guys cuz most ok all of us can't tell. and once you fake laugh at a terrible joke he said he still won't get it. so i mean (Boulder/what I mean by a little more acknowledge) like squeeze are muscle tell us we strong do that thing with your eyes where you look really fuckin good and try to make it obvious you wanna be around us but not to much you don't wanna look crazy. and will get it ok it's you I should ask out
2 mo
See no you doin to much. I'll just go to Burger King and u can go there but save me a cookie 😉 issa date
2
1