2 d

What do you think?

Just this week, I started seeing this guy who I had met a few years ago. Things didn’t end the best back then, but he messaged me wanting to reconnect. I waited a good 3 years, but then decided to give it another shot. Tbh, I never really got over him, and you can say I’m enamored by him (and I think he knows that). BUT after how he acted before, I find it so difficult to trust him. We saw each other for the past 5 nights in a row, and he is the one who invited me each night. However, last night felt different. He didn’t want to cuddle/make out the whole night like he had the other few nights. He seemed like he wanted me to leave earlier than usual so I did. When I was getting ready to leave, he told me he was going to talk with me tomorrow (which is now today). He also said he would see me when I got back (I’m going on a weekend trip.) But, it just felt like he was going to do the same thing all over again like years ago. So I told him I don’t trust him, and he told me he only has himself to blame for that. I sent him a message early this morning, because I really hate to play games. I want people to know how I feel. I am stressing about this situation, however. I feel like in a perfect world, without any of his past stressors, we would be the perfect match. What are your thoughts?
2 d
If he really wants to be with me, he will read my Facebook messages correct? Despite me telling him I don’t trust him last night, and being hesitant to hug/kiss him after that?
1 d
Update: He read my message and responded earlier today. He said we would decide on something to do on Monday. But he said I can’t worry about things.
What do you think?
1
0