3 d

Would you not date somebody with cancer even if he was what you look for in a guy?

So the backstory is, I had cancer last year starting from October 13th to June 17th of this year. As a result, i got my left leg amputated. Yesterday on the 8th of November, I went to get an MRI and CT scan to see if it spread anywhere else and i got the results that it had become immune to the first chemo medicines and had spread to my right lung in two different places. The plan is that ill have to spend another 4 months on a difderent chemo and then have a surgery to get them removed, but the chances that it won't come back is less than 5%, so basically this cancer is going to keep coming back and most likely in 6 months to a year and a half, they will have spread to somewhere else and the proccess continues, and with it, drops the chance of cure each time it comes back. So my question is, Would it be too much for you to handle, or to the point where you wouldn't even attempt? Or would you still go for it? Assuming that he actually was what you look for in a guy, not just some random dude with cancer.
I would, if he is what I look for then it doesn't matter.
I wouldn't, no point in trying if he has cancer.
I dont know, i dont know enough about it to say.
Vote C
See poll
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 d
You already know. Respec.
2
0