2 d

MY boyfriend IS VERY TRADITIONAL AND CULTURAL, AND WANTS ME TO DRESS TRADITIONALLY. SHOULD I JUST TOTALLY CHANGE MY DRESSING OR END THE RELATIONSHIP?

I would prefer if guys can give me an answer and help me understand better what to do.

I wouldn't say he is controlling because he isn't forcing anything on me but has made it clear what he wants in a woman. We both love each other a lot. And have been together for a year and a half. Since things are a bit more serious right now, he said that he wants a woman to dress traditionally and someone that is not influenced by the norm or society ( modern and western clothing). He wants a woman to embrace and be proud of her culture and traditions.
And not wear western clothing like i guess at all.
Everything else between us is great and we really care and love each other but he said this is one thing he can't compromise on.

So the question would be Should i change how i dress completely, make him happy and in exchange i have some who would do anything or should I just end it?
Cuz a part of me wants it to work but another part of me also would want to dress western sometimes.
9
5