7 d

Need some real help understanding the actions of a girl I know, it really has me confused?

- Invited girl to movies ( I know her a little from school)
- She agrees and seems keen
- She asks to bring a female friend who apparently was struggling mentally to come to the movies with us, due to her struggling I say its fine and I had already booked my ticket so I decided to go
- She arrived right before the movie and left a little after so didn't really have time to chat.

Now here, I thought "She wanted a friend to go so I wouldn't consider this a date and just wants to be friends." So I called it a day and cut my losses.

- She texts me immediately after inviting me with a group of people to go out tomorrow.
- She texts me again straight after that text saying me and her should go out for food together in a couple of days.

So now I'm confused, is she inviting me to these things as a friend or was she interested in the first place and she didn't bring her friend along to put me off.

I've mentioned I'd like it to just be the both of us for the food and she said that'd be a good idea.

I have honestly never experienced this before, but if she just wants to remain friends then I'd rather we didn't go out together so much and just toned it down.

What I'm asking, does it seem like she is romantically interested or is she just hoping for a friendly outing?
2
2