1 d

I'm bothered by the fact that a guy I like is shorter than me. How can I stop feeling this way?

We like each other but we're not in a relationship because his height bothers me and he doesn't deserve to be with someone like that. I've told him how I feel and he told me he understands, but it would still be wrong to be in a relationship with him because I know it would take a WHILE to not be bothered by it. Honestly, I'm not even sure that I'll ever NOT be bothered by it. I've read a bunch of articles on the internet about having a boyfriend who's shorter and they help a little but I need something that will help me a lot. I really like him but I need to get rid of my problem first. He's 5'2" and I'm 5'6" by the way. Any tips?
14
1